The Railway Engineering-Maintenance Suppliers Association is a non-profit membership-based organization located in Washington, D.C. that represents and promotes companies and individuals who manufacture or sell products and/or services in the railroad maintenance-of-way industry.
REMSA represents more than 200 rail suppliers, engineers, contractors, and consultants. REMSA’s Mission is to facilitate global business development opportunities to its members and advance initiatives in support of the rail industry.
NEWS & HIGHLIGHTS
- 2021 Continuing Education Scholarship
- September Mainline
- Help REMSA represent suppliers by taking our brief policy survey
- August Mainline
- REMSA Member Hiab USA Hosts Congressman Bob Latta
- REMSA Hires TGA Association Management Solutions for Association Management and Government Affairs
- View the recorded session: " Get Onboard How Rail is Leading the Charge on Climate and Infrastructure" here
- Save 10% Each Year on a Two Year REMSA Membership