COVID-19 Resources & Support
REMSA is closely monitoring the Federal Government's response to COVID-19 and how it impacts the rail supplier community. Please follow this link to view a summary of relevant information.
The safety and well-being of the REMSA staff and our members is of the utmost importance to our association, and we want to urge all REMSA members, staff, and their families to take the proper precautions necessary to maintain their health, safety, and well-being during this uncertain and unprecedented time. Railroads continue to operate and are critical in transporting essential supplies throughout the country to those in need. Thank you to our railroad operators, the crews maintaining the rails, and all our of member company employees who are taking the measures they need to ensure the well-being of the country and world during this crisis.
The Railway Engineering-Maintenance Suppliers Association is a non-profit membership-based organization located in Washington, D.C. that represents and promotes companies and individuals who manufacture or sell products and/or services in the railroad maintenance-of-way industry.
REMSA represents more than 300 rail suppliers, engineers, contractors, and consultants. REMSA’s Mission is to facilitate global business development opportunities to its members and advance initiatives in support of the rail industry.
NEWS & HIGHLIGHTS
- REMSA May Mainline Newsletter
- REMSA/Stahl Recruiting Webinar: The Sercrets of Wildy Productive Remote Workers!
- REMSA COVID-19 Federal Gov't Affairs Update
- REMSA Announces 2020 Undergraduate Scholarship
- REMSA Announces 2020 InnoTrans Career Award Recipient
- REMSA Announces Continuing Education Scholarship Recipient
- REMSA Member Vossloh North America Hosts Congressman Scott Tipton
- REMSA Member Encore Rail Systems Hosts Governror John Hickenlooper