REMSA Innovation Award
REMSA 2022 Innovation Award
REMSA is pleased to announce a new award to recognize member companies making a difference. REMSA’s Innovation Award seeks to honor organizational achievement by a REMSA member company which creates an innovative solution, product, or piece of equipment that better serves previous methods of completing a similar task within the railroad maintenance-of-way industry.
To be eligible for consideration, the nominated company must be a REMSA member in good standing in the 12 months prior to the nomination deadline. Companies may nominate their own product/service, or another company's product that they use.
A company may nominate one product or service each year. The solution that is being presented must have been introduced to the market within the past 24 months. One award will be given each year.
- April 26: Nomination portal opens
- August 5: Deadline for submissions
- Fall 2022: Presentation of award
- Innovation and uniqueness of product/service (30%)
- Efficiency and utility; evidence of success of product/service in reducing time or energy (30%)
- Sustainability: Is this a long-term and durable solution? (20%)
- Endorsements/testimonials, adoption of product/service (20%)
Nominations are closed for 2022. Please stay tuned for updates on recipients and for information about the 2023 award.