The Railway Engineering-Maintenance Suppliers Association is a non-profit membership-based organization located in Washington, D.C. that represents and promotes companies and individuals who manufacture or sell products and/or services in the railroad maintenance-of-way industry.
REMSA represents more than 200 rail suppliers, engineers, contractors, and consultants. REMSA’s Mission is to facilitate global business development opportunities to its members and advance initiatives in support of the rail industry.
NEWS & HIGHLIGHTS
- REMSA May 2022 Mainline Newsletter
- Railroad Day on Capitol Hill 2022
- REMSA Statement on Senate confirmation of Amit Bose
- REMSA Elects Hansen and Pier to the Board of Directors
- REMSA Member Hiab USA Hosts Congressman Bob Latta
- REMSA Hires TGA Association Management Solutions for Association Management and Government Affairs
- View the recorded session: "Get Onboard How Rail is Leading the Charge on Climate and Infrastructure" here